DCL International Inc. is a leader in the design and manufacture of catalytic converters, catalytic mufflers, diesel particulate filters and stock mufflers for the air pollution control of off-highway vehicles, stationary engines, industrial processes and specialized on-highway vehicles.
In addition to manufacturing capabilities, DCL’s extensive engineering and testing capabilities provide a one-stop source for development, design, testing and validation. This integrated approach provides highly customized solutions, shorter lead times, and greater quality control.
DCL supplies to world leading engine manufacturers, original equipment manufacturers and aftermarket retrofit. DCL is ISO9001:2008 certified for research, design and manufacturing of emission control technologies.
The ideal candidate will assist in all areas of marketing lead generation and marketing support. They will be comfortable in maintaining various marketing campaigns and have a creative skillset which enables them to brainstorm new initiatives.
- Develop and maintain websites, newsletters, emails, social media campaigns
- Contribute to marketing and creative brainstorm initiatives
- Identify and propose internal/external ideas and initiatives to help promote general awareness of company brand
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in marketing/brand management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms