DCL's Metalcor® Ammonia Slip Catalyst (ASC) is a multi-function catalyst that offers durable, cost effective control of ammonia, while and the same time effectively reducing carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, ethylene and most volatile organic compounds. It is normally used on the downstream side of an SCR catalyst. The thin-walled metallic ASC catalyst requires half the space of traditional extruded or ceramic bricks, while providing a similar pressure drop and efficiency performance. As a result of DCL's unique manufacturing process, the Metalcor® ASC catalyst element can be produced in a variety of configurations, sizes and cell densities. DCL’s ASC catalyst elements can be configured for installation into any existing manufacturer’s SCR housing, or can be used in combination with DCL’s complete Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) System.
- Highly compact, low pressure drop design (half the volume of extruded or ceramic bricks).
- Effective reduction of ammonia slip from SCR systems, while minimizing formation of NOx.
- Effective reduction of carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, ethylene and most volatile organic compounds, and in some cases eliminating the need for a separate oxicat.
- Thin walled metal cell structure available in a variety of cell densities for optimum emission performance and pressure drop.
- Installation and maintenance friendly, without the need for gaskets.
- Coated on highly durably stainless steel substrates with 10+ years of service life, and capability of cleaning and re-coating of substrate.
- DCL design engineering support to assist with catalyst design optimization.
DCL's Metalcor® ASC catalysts provide durable, cost effective emission control, uniquely optimized for your turbine application. DCL backs its catalyst with extensive support from the design to commissioning, and backs the parts with an emissions performance guarantee, providing you worry free compliance with environmental operating permits.
DCL sales professionals are strategically situated across Europe to provide local emissions regulation expertise as well as expert product knowledge and sales support wherever you need it. For assistance sizing and selecting the right selective catalytic reduction system, contact a DCL sales professional.